About me

Name:
Location: Canberra, Australia

Singapore Girl: Still not quite OZ

Previous Posts

Pick your flavour

Things to do before I go

    I read Mighty Girl's blog, and decided to take the plunge. It's always scary to list life goals and publish them to all and sundry, but perhaps I'll learn something.

    Part of my list:

  • Furnish reading area
  • Visit friends in USA
  • Visit Celina in Perth
  • Bring mum over to Canberra
  • Live awhile in Singapore with Tony
  • Start a church Communications group
  • Start a Christian online magazine
  • Write a Christian teen fiction
  • Get published
  • Return to Hawaii
  • Learn sign language
  • Go offline once a week for a year
  • Return to the gym
  • Return to pesco-pollo vegetarianism
  • Take a beading course
  • Create jewellery for Christmas presents
  • Sell a line of something on ebay
  • Become a mother of two (sweet) children
  • Teach my babies sign language
  • Learn to negotiate a raise
  • Become a marketing communications strategist
  • Invest in property
  • Visit the Holy Lands
  • Grow my own herbs
  • Colour-coordinate my furniture
  • Get a front-porch swing. Use it.
  • Hack into my electronic diary
  • Travel interstate or overseas alone for work
  • Watch a Grand Prix match live
  • Customise the walk-in wardrobe
  • Get outdoor furniture and BBQ
  • Go on a mission trip
  • Perform once more with a choir
  • Take up swing dancing
  • Conduct a singing workshop for church
  • Volunteer professionally at a charity
  • Climb Mt Kosciusko
  • Finish my perpetual pile of ironing
  • Travel with Gail and Mei Ann
  • Join Toastmasters
  • Learn to ride a scooter
  • Own a Vespa
  • Start a housecleaning blog

Credits

  I owe pretty blog to:

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

No longer a safe haven

Thursday, September 23, 2010
So this is good-bye.

If you want to know where I've disappeared to, drop me an email.
posted by Velle at 5:54 pm | Permalink |